More and more people are using the Bone Conduction Headphones , but do You know Are Bone Conduction Headphones Safer? Today I want to discuss some of the positive features of bone replacement headset technology and why we think it is a safer product for you in many ways.bone conduction headphones use the conduction of sound to the inner ear through the bones of the skull and cheek. Bone conduction transmission can be used with individuals with normal or impaired hearing.
The features of bone conduction headphones:
- Bone Conduction Headphones – Bone conduction headphones work by cunducting the sound thought the bones instead of ear canal to hear music. Bone conduction headphone is good helper for someone hearing impaired. The sound vibrations go ,by bone, straight to the inner ear. If your inner ear nerves are responsive or ear drums work meaning you can hear sounds in close distances but not far you should be able to hear music with these headphones
- Open Ear Headphones- ensuring your ears remain completely open to ambient sounds, help you stay alert to your surroundings, avoid danger and meanwhile enjoy music.
- One size fits all- These headphones are not adjustable. The band loops behind the head, close to the neck, so the size accommodates most customers. Please check the refund policy when purchasing in case you find they’re too small and need to return them.
- BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY – ensuring your ears remain completely open to ambient sounds for maximum situational awareness during long-term wear.
- Designed for long wear – Titanium wraparound headbands are lightweight and flexible to ensure maximum comfort during extended wear. Combined with a long battery life, This compact, slim fit allows you to enjoy continuous music and calls for six hours at a time.
- Ultimate durability – dust and moisture throughout your indoor or outdoor exercise routine. These sturdy workout headphones withstand your most strenuous running, cycling, and more! Eq presets reduce vibration.
How Bone Conduction Works
Bone conduction works with skull vibration to produce auditory sensations. This is a way to stimulate the cochlea by bypassing the outer and middle ears. Bone conduction works because all the bones of the skull are connected, including the temporal bone, which in turn stimulates the cochlea.
The basic characteristics and design of bone conduction headphones keep your ears from being affected by anything, so it opens up your entire world and environment.
This is obviously the opposite of earplugs, earphones in the ear canal, or earphones that completely cover the ears. This is especially true if you wear them for activities such as jogging, walking along the road, or walking in the park. You can hear the sounds around you. In many ways, this is a huge safety factor in itself. This is more secure.
Bone Conduction Headphone Safety
If you are walking or exercising in a city park, where there is traffic and people around, think about it. When you are listening to music, reading a book, or even making a phone call, you can hear the sound in your ears because there is nothing in your ears. These headphones slide comfortably to your ears and cheekbones, rather than in your ear canal.
My God, if you have children in your house, you are doing something, and they are playing in the hall upstairs or downstairs, you can hear them when necessary. The safety factor of these types of headphones and technology is huge.
Safety of the Ear Itself
The next obvious factor is the safety of the ear itself. As I discussed in the previous article, wireless bone conduction headphones caused me to have tinnitus, which was caused by my earphones being overused and playing loudly. This can happen easily. When I was in the gym, there was music in the loudspeaker overhead, and I had to turn up the volume of the earplugs so that I could hear the gym music.
There are many early mornings, when I walk into the gym, the volume of the music will reach 90 to 100 decibels. Its own voice is very loud. I definitely don’t want to listen to music, so I had to turn up the volume of my headphones. The listener is always at risk of cochlear damage, from overuse or listening to loud speakers to any type of earphones. The cochlea is a small structure in the ear. It is the main auditory organ and part of the inner ear.
Shenzhen Okayzon Co., ltd. It was founded in 2008, a Professional Bone Conduction headphones Manufacturers,Our Factory has ISO9001: 2008 Standard and Leader in Manufaturing All Series of Home Electronics Products for United States Wholesale Distributor (Importer). To solution help our customer to get the Utilities. The refund more of our Home Electronics Products have the CE approval. So our customers could very easily get their discounts. Up to this point. Okayzon has been the production value of 50 million Home Electronics Products Export to USA and EU market.